Sabado, Agosto 7, 2010

A THOUGHT ON TIME MANAGEMENT AND CLUTTER CRUSHING


“No task is a long one but the task on which one dare not start. It becomes a nightmare.”

Charles Baudelaire (1821 - 1867)

French poet.

photo courtesy: Flicker

Tempus Fugit... time flies

After a brief pause from ceaseless procrastination, I immediately grabbed the jelly-like keys of my computer and started pounding the keys. I should be prioritizing the project proposal my school head asked me to submit within two days… instead, I played Plants Vs Zombies all night long and got irked whenever the cute looking creatures managed to intrude the house I am supposed to guard after most, if not all, of my plants have been munched by these voracious herbivorous monsters.  I was indeed silly being hooked on this trivial game. Such a squander of time! But I enjoyed (at first).

While on the internet trying to have a grasp of what’s new on the DepEd website while reading, deleting [and sometimes spending time to reply on some] e-mails at Yahoo, and checking the latest announcements in Facebook, Farmville fritters my interest . Thanks God I almost quit clicking on FFS after trying to purchase and buying back friends or even asking them to buy me… I never get rich in the first place.


[continue reading...]

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento